Ruff Wear™ Barkn Boots™ Polar Trex™ Boots
Engineered for winter weather, these boots are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice.
Key features include:
- Vibram® Ictrek® ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug pattern
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system keep boots on in deep snow
- Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
- Extended gaiter height provides added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim offers 360° reflectivity
- Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the dog's paw
- Cross-country skiing
- Backcountry skiing & snowboarding
- Hiking & walking
For the best results and maximum performance, tuck the cam buckle webbing strap end into the elastic strap keeper during use. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.